Wednesday, May 25, 2016

TimeForce 10 has a new location at Tesla Station

Due to a busy RL this summer, I was forced to put away my awesome Time Tunnel and drop my land in Port Caledon. 

We planned to ramp up our Time Traveling Super Spy group TimeForce 10 as a summer replacement for our WW2 Spy and Sabotage roleplay group 366 Squadron RAF and unfortunately TimeForce 10 was homeless. 

As of a few weeks ago, thanks to my close and long-time friend Cornelius Fanshaw, TimeForce 10 has a home again. Yay!

Our new home: Tesla Station

Here are a few photos of the station...










 We'll have a cross-over episode or two with 366 Squadron and TimeForce 10 and then go straight into TimeForce 10 episodic adventures. 

Remember that we offer two adventure groups based on espionage, sabotage, and similar roleplay:

TimeForce 10 (sci-fi time travel spy-fi adventures)

366 Squadron RAF (WW2 spy-fi adventures)


I occasionally show up to take pics and record video, but I'm far less involved with the combat groups. I'm not that good at pure combat and don't have the time nor the inclination to improve my skills. 

Those groups are:

Blue Angels
401 Squadron RCAF
 

No comments: