Saturday, May 17, 2008

Exploring without Obligations

Getting some rest and exploring SL as an alt....

Sometimes one needs a vacation from their Second Life, but you can still enjoy SL without anyone knowing you're more popular avatar is online.

I explored, danced, discovered a new Jazz Club, and generally had a good time without obligation. It's like being a noob, no one knows who you are, but you have 1.5 years worth of SL experience....




What a wonderful gift it is - the ability to have more than one avatar. Thanks LL!

2 comments:

Vidal Tripsa said...

What lovely photographs, Miss Connolly! Zabrina does look very much at peace, there.

Well done for escaping from things, too. Hopefully I'll one day muster enough sense to take your advice and do the same.

Tinsel Silvera said...

From your lips to LL's ears. I too have an alt that I use simply to explore annonymously. Glad to see you are spending some time on you. You look lovely as always my dear. Take care. {:o)