Friday, March 20, 2015

Machinima Test

This is little test machinima I created at Cornelius Fanshaw's Tarington Aerodrome. He redecorated his WW2 style RAF Tarington Field to resemble a Royal Flying Corp World War 1 era aerodrome complete with trenches between his parcel and Niki Wilder's place at Rundlelawn.

 I would have planned the shot much better, but I was just winging it as an experiment - just to see if it was possible. It's been a very long time since I last created a machinima and to be honest I forgot a lot of basics. Yay Google!

This is a single shot using 3D Space Navigator.

I used music from a YouTube approved download-able list (avoiding copyright trouble this time). The track is called "Vespers" by Topher Mohr and Alex Elena.

YouTube detected a little bumpiness on the video, so I approved some smoothing, which accounts for the dreamy wave images you see here and there.


No comments: