Friday, July 27, 2007

The Connolly Lighthouse...coming soon to Caledon Regency

I took the plunge when I returned home late last night/early morning. I found our dear Guv'nah Desmond Shang online and paid for my parcel. W00T!

Strange, but after I did that, I was in the mood to buy more land, but the Regency sim is already full.

Not only do I want to build a navigational aid for our ships at sea, but I plan to create a social gathering spot for everyone in Regency and Caledon in general.

The Insatiable Zoe Connolly: Caledon Regency :: I've reserved a parcel today:

"The future location of The Connolly Lighthouse..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad to know it's official. Make the Lighthouse real tall so we can see it at the other end of Regency.

tiana meriman said...

oooh cant wait to see your new land! and that light house!