Saturday, May 21, 2016

For The Record - 366 Squadron RAF and TimeForce 10

366 and TimeForce 10 were recently mentioned on another blog and I feel the need to set the record straight on what the groups do and don't do with VICE Combat.

366 Squadron RAF was created in the Fall of 2015 and is primarly a group for people interested in re-creating exciting commando missions in WW2 sims. We're more like a group of actors playing parts, with 70-80% roleplay, and 20-30% use of VICE Combat. We use VICE Targets like V1s, V2s, Heavy Water Processing Machines and similar items to re-create daring missions to sabotage and destroy Nazi Super Weapons. When Axis players get in the way of our mission we fight back, but our main role is to blow things up and VICE does so quite spectacularly.

Since late 2008, I have barely been able to keep up with other combat roleplayers in SL. I'm just not that good at it, and frankly, I can't devote that much time in SL to get any better. But I love the era, love acting, and like any good event planner, love to plan missions! So I created alternatives to the pure combat that most people do. I think it adds a different dimension to WW2 sims and it's great fun! It brings out my inner-actress!

For another post about our style of roleplay, here's my post from December 2015.

TimeForce 10 (TF10) was created in the late Fall of 2008 as an alternative to my Royal Caledon Air Force group when it was getting more and more difficult for me and others to fly in Caledon and other Steamland sims.

TF10 combines two favorite things! Spies and Time Travel! We don't really use any one combat system for TF10. Basically, if a gun looks good in a scene we use it. 

I used the word scene in that last sentence which is very appropriate because we often speak of our mission arcs or storylines as though we were producing a television series. 

We alternate between several series. 366 had its first season between November through April. TimeForce 10 is back for another season between May and whenever we run out of ideas and are ready for 366 again. Actually, we're planning a crossover where we will combine both in a time travel story in WW2! 

For the record, a photo was published featuring several TF10 members having virtual sex several thousand meters above the Gulf, well above any public area. You'd have to work very hard to find us, and yet someone did. I do admire their abilities as a spy, and you know how I love spies! But they missed a great opportunity to show the hottest scenes that included my great ass and breasts. Such a loss!


I'm happy to answer any questions anyone has about the nature and missions of our roleplay groups. I have loads of notecards on the subject, and a little investigation on this very blog will also be helpful for anyone willing to do the research.



Thank you!

~ Zoe Connolly

No comments: