Friday, July 27, 2007

Spinning plates while balancing on a fence...

I try to balance RL, SL, and my blogs that cover SL. This kind of multi-tasking is taking a toll on my health, so I'm taking steps to find more balance in my life.

Part of the day Saturday and all day Sunday is devoted to SL. I'm inworld most of the time - internet connectivity permitting of course.

My blogs have evolved since I started SL blogging in March 2007. My focus now is the 19th Century world within our virtual world of SL. I cannot cover everything in SL, nor would I want to. My focus will be on the Victorian era steampunk and Wild West sims, almost exclusively. Two of my blogs no longer exist, so please update your links if you haven't noticed yet - Second Life Events and ZoeCorp ZabrinaWorks are deleted.

In addition, I'll be working on my Second Life BloggerCon 2008 event. I'll need one or two people to become co-owner(s) of my Second Life Bloggers group and assist with day-to-day maintenance and operations so that I may devote more time to other projects.

I'll have details on the SL Bloggers Logo Contest in a post this Saturday. The winner of the contest will receive 5000 linden dollars.

That's all for now, xoxox

8 comments:

tiana meriman said...

i would be happy to help with the bloggercon, i'm always looking for things to do other then clean my inventory hehe plus i have lots of time at work so if you need anything wrote up i can do that too ^^

also i'm glad you decided to take a step back. you had way to much on your plates. *hugs you tightly*

Batou said...

Madam, if there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know - I am at your disposal.

Batou said...

Madam, if there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know, and I shall be at your disposal. Regards - R.F.

Anonymous said...

Does that mean I can stop work on the Zoebots you ordered?

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see you slowing down your "insatiable" pace and putting more emphasis on taking care of yourself. You are important to many people in SL. Don't forget that! {:o)

Anonymous said...

It is SLimerick time again:

there once was a blogger named Zoe
who wore more hats than David Bowie
but the time has now come
for her to take off some
best health to our Insatiable Zoe!

Myg (Mercy Brown) said...

aw Zoe I hope you are feeling better!

Looker Lumet said...

Zoe, I would be glad to help if you need someone. I understand completely that we can not expect one person to do all the work, while the rest is just waiting.