Sunday, September 2, 2007

tiana creations: partnered




tiana creations: partnered

Tiana wakes up earlier than I do, so she posted about this first. I'll just add a few notes....

We will not have a wedding as we feel a partnership and display of our names on each others profiles says it all. Instead, Tiana and I have decided to have a party in celebration. We'll work out the details soon.

Although many have come close, Tiana has captured my heart like no other. She is the most wonderful girl I've ever met in SL. Talented, creative, loving, giving, and patient with her busy girlfriend. I've been very happy to know Tiana since the day we first met inworld and we would both be delighted if our friends could share in celebration with a dance party/rave.

tiana creations: partnered

6 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Congratulations to you both!

Anonymous said...

to both of you, two special people..I wish you all the happiness.. its nice to find someone you care about, then show the world just how much.

Chloe Streeter said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

tiana meriman said...

i love you my wonderful girlfriend ^^

October Hush said...

As I said in Tiana's blog, congratulations to you both. I'm very happy for you =)

Diamanda Gustafson said...

Congradulations!:D Hoo!