Monday, September 10, 2007

Second Life Bloggers Group Logo Contest :: Voting now open

Voting for the best SL Bloggers Logo is now open for members of my Second Life Bloggers Group.

I'll accept votes via IM, notecard, and email zoeconnolly (AT) gmail (DOT) com

Here are 5 of the 6 entries available for viewing at my office in Antiquity Cove. The 6th entry from Dalien Talbot can be seen on flickr




Here are the entries at my office on the 2nd floor...
...from left to right...

1) Tiana Meriman
2) Calantha Theas
3) Vint Falken
4) Oolon Sputnik
5) Looker Lumet

On flickr....

6) Dalien Talbot

Voting will end on Sunday September 16th 2007 at 12:00 PM SL time with the winner announced that afternoon.

Special thanks to dinee Ghia for providing half of the 5000 Linden cash prize with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

May the contestants vote? Twice? :D

Unknown said...

Vote early and vote often?

Nadine Nozaki said...

1 - point goes to ----
2 - point goes to ----
4 - point goes to ----
6 - point goes to ----
8 - point goes to ----
12 - point goes to ----

Vote by mail is nice, but you never told us how many votes we had, and how to place them out. I took the eurovision song contest as model.

Unknown said...

Hi Nadine,

You have one vote as a member and can only vote for one logo.

Vint and I are just kidding in our comments.

Nadine Nozaki said...

I assumed that Zoe and you got that also in my mail *giggle* There it also was names and not ----:es, but didn't like to influence the vote with that in this comment.