Thursday, March 6, 2008

Second Life Bloggers

Second Life Bloggers


Visit Second Life Bloggers


One of the best social networking forums I've encountered is Ning.com.

Winterfell was the first community I knew of to use it. When Carricre Wind asked me about blogs and forums to use for her New Toulouse sim, I recommended she also use Ning.com. Then I started using it for the Royal Caledon Air Force and later, Rafael Fabre created a network for New Babbage.

I've found it to be a great tool and one you can easily navigate within various Ning.com networks.

Second Life Bloggers

2 comments:

Forelle Broek said...

Thanks for creating this, Zoe. I've also started a Steelhead group on ning, and I hope all residents and friends of Steelhead will join.

Anonymous said...

Great! Signing up now! :)