Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Caledon Regency :: Our Guv'nah hard at work

I've been so curious about Regency it's been rather difficult to stay away, even before the completion of the terraforming.

This morning was my 3rd visit, and the first time seeing others in the sim.

Well, it was soon after my latest visit, and in a most polite and congenial way, our dear Desmond Shang declared Regency off limits! Pouting, I returned to nearby Eyre, pondering a purchase of Miss Tombola's carriages and horses. My mind drifted to visions of my lighthouse.

I sighed, and snapped back to reality with the reading of several telegrams and letters, after responding to most, I went off to bed, hoping for more sweet dreams of my new residence.



1 comment:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Oooooo! I am SO excited!! I can't wait!!