Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Looking for Mr. Good Cylon







I was on long distance patrol, looking for the next possible place where Galactica and the Colonial Fleet could jump-to in case of a Cylon attack. Unfortunate for the Cylon Raiders I found.

Heh! They started at my "six" but not for long...

I took out three before my Vipor frakked-up from all the frakking Toaster hits.

I managed a less-than-stellar crash-landing in Babbage Canals. The locals seem peaceful enough and quite enterprising. I may be able to swing a deal with a few residents for badly-needed Galactica supplies.

Here's the frakked-up part. I'm sure I saw one of the Raiders I caused to go "tits-up" crash around here somewhere. As soon as I mop-up I'm getting a tall drink.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! But you should always stay close to the walls. You're all out in the open like that. Unless, you're using yourself as bait.

Unknown said...

The Best way to draw the red eyed toasters into the open. Don't sweat it Seraphine, I'm ready for those frakkers.