Thursday, May 24, 2007

My visit to the Canal District of New Babbage







On my very first visit to Babbage many weeks ago I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Anabella Voom. In my further exploration in the new Canal District area, we were able to get acquainted again, and when I expressed an interest in one day living here, she was kind enough to offer me a tour of her rented apartment as well as her new owned living space. Her new property is pictured here. These shots are the second floor of her home and work area. Anabella is an architecture student in RL and sees great potential in this space. I hope I'll get a chance to see the next phase of her project.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zoe! I really love New Babbage myself - your post reminded me to go back and visit.

Unknown said...

I love that place, I visit at least 5 times a week.