Monday, August 13, 2007

Quality Time and Societal Norms

My schedule is very busy with all the 19th Century sims I cover in my various blogs, and sometimes I don't have a chance to spend time with friends or have a romance. Tiana is both my good friend and....well....much more than that. I can say we've developed SL love and are exploring a relationship. Although we have plenty of friends and acquaintances, SL relationships are still quite new to both of us. And to be honest, I am a bit apprehensive seeing another woman while I spend my days in the 19th Century. I fear being an outcast at times. Perhaps I'm feeling a little of what 19th Century women must have felt in regard to their forbidden love - counter to societal norms.

All that said, I was pleased that we were able to have some quality time together throughout the weekend, and my time with Tiana was the most romantic experiences I've had yet in SL.



Post a Comment