Monday, November 5, 2007

Decisions, decisions...Part 2

SL News regarding the Second Life Bloggers group: I'll remain your leader. I decided to stay after 7 people consulted with me privately. Special Thanks to those who IMed me in the final hours before I was to transfer power. Second Life BloggerCon 2008 has been shelved indefinitely. I may or may not proceed with BloggerCon. It all depends on venue offers.

Our Next Blogger Party is Saturday November 10th from 2 PM to 5 PM on Tribute Island. Radio Riel of Caledon fame will be spinning the tracks. This is short notice and no time for a vote among different themes, so it will be a "come as you are, come as you wanna be" party.

I'll host the December party at my place in Caledon Penzance known as the Connolly Aerodrome. Sunday December 16th from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM SLT. Radio Riel will also be spinning tracks there for a special Christmas 1944 theme.

SL News regarding my new parcel in Caledon Penzance. This time I'm building an Aerodrome and organizing the Royal Caledon Air Force.

Having new land in Caledon is just too much fun! More setup and tweaking later. I still want to add an observation tower if I can. But my goal is to keep the build prim counts low so we have better flights of high-prim aircraft.

2 comments:

Nik Hewitt said...

Glad to hear it Zoe, just can't see anyone else fillin' ya shoes ;-)

Diana M said...

Zoe - I am a brand new SL blogger... I don't know how this works but can I join in on the SL Bloggers' list?
- Di May