Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Visit to Cape Messmer

Two best friends in Caledon are also my Air Chief Marshals. Sin Trenton and Phineas Messmer are two men I rely on to keep an eye on the Airfield and Personnel while I'm offGrid. On Christmas Eve I had the opportunity to visit Professor Messmer at his lab, known as Cape Messmer in Caledon Morgaine. Here we are discussing subjects of interest to the Royal Caledon Air Force and the Caledon Aether-Nautical Society.


The Professor and Miss Laval (who is also Squadron Leader of "The Screamin' Tinies" have done outstanding work creating this new launch facility and I look forward to more from them.

And may I add one more thing about Professor Messmer....Eye Candy!

1 comment:

Eladrienne Laval said...

Oh yes...he is definitely "eye candy," modest gent that he is! *feels a little warm and fans herself*