Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ack!....You Frakking Meme-Tag Bastards!

I've been tagged thrice now. I suppose it's time to buckle under the peer pressure.

*shakes fist at Ryker Beck, HawksRock, and Lord Primbroke Edward Pearse*

The rules of tagging are simple, and as follows.
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

I shall indulge rules 1 and 2, but will not tag others. As is the case with any horrible influenza, this viral meme must run it's course and die at some point in order to save us all in the SL Blogosphere. Any tagging on my part would only add a double or triple tag upon another SL Blogger.

Besides, this brings me to random fact number one....

1) I'm notorious for procrastination. Unless I'm deeply focused on something or other - an item/task may be lost on a backburner for a while. Like responding to dreaded viral tags such as "8 Random Facts" for instance....

2) I have a duel nature of being both Obsessive Compulsive about subjects I love/like and also suffer Attention Deficit Disorder (ooooo shiny).....where was I?

3) I'm as fanatical about lighthouses in RL as I am in SL. SL has offered me a chance to have my own. OMG how cool!....My RL apartment is decorated with the Coastal/Nautical theme and lighthouses are everywhere. Even my shower curtain has a lighthouse motif.

4) Zabrina McMahon is my evil alt! Evil I tell you! Eeeeeeevvvvviiiiiillllllll!

5) I really do love sailing in RL, and would love to fly if I had the funds and time to learn. Yay for SL where I can indulge both!

6) In RL I am 5'2, thin, have dark hair, am hearing impaired, now work as a therapist for persons coping with new disabilities, am happy for Zoe's gravity defying large breasts but glad I don't have them in RL (Can only imagine the back pain I'd have!) and would love to be as tall as she is...

7) I had one SL account prior to Zoe Connolly. I remember her name was Chloe but cannot recall the last name and only signed in a few times. I lost all other info about her. Zoe was created a few weeks later, but did not become active until I was home sick for a week. In Late January/early February 2007 I had nothing to do but nurse myself back to health and play inworld. The rest as they say, is history. I was hooked, and thus a girl's obsession and sleeplessness began.

8) In RL I am very political and spiritual. I do not discuss such things inworld with anyone but a few very very close friends. Besides SL, Politics is my other obsession and in the past I've worked as a paid staffer on a few campaigns.

1 comment:

Poopdeck Halfpint said...

Thas inkereskin wotcher says abouk like houskes!
Me very first sight upons awakerning in Sekkink Lifes was the mosk impresskive like housk I's ever seen! (an I's seen lotsk) I's tokkin bout the like housk in New Baggage on the lil eye-ling in the Verniansk Sea.
Dat's where I washked up after me Pappy's boak was sinked. If'n yer aint visiked it yet - yer oughta does so.