How to Be a Femme Fatale: 12 steps - wikiHow
1. Speak in a low voice. Not creepy low, just attractive low. Practice some vocal exercises for a few weeks and it will become habit. Listen to Scarlett Johanssen speak for an example of this kind of voice.
2. Wear dark, sexy, retro clothes. Not too gothic-looking, though. Think Eva Green, Angelina Jolie in the mid-90's. Subtle, well-cut clothing that draws attention to you, but in a tasteful way. Stick to colors like black, maroon, and emerald green. Look for silk cocktail dresses, dark-wash, high-waisted jeans, expensive-looking, dramatic jewelery, and fishnet tights or better still seam and heel. A seductive fur is essential wardrobe.
3. Hang out in mysterious places. Not sketchy or scary. Just unusual. Remember that when in interesting places, one meets interesting people. Try out an obscure, artsy coffee shop, clandestine night club, or unique antique shop.
4. Be "one of the guys". This means holding your own with the guys in their poker/pool/video games and occasionally winning. You'll earn respect and allure as a result. But don't lose your feminine side trying to hang out with men.
5. Be mysterious. Don't let everybody know what you are feeling or what's going on. The very mystery proves to be the allure of the femme fatale.
6. Find something unique to your femme fatale and work it. Some unusual interest, skill, accessory: anything!. Individuality contributes to that mystical allure.
7. Wear a signature scent. But not wimpy little fruit-foodie sprays- something oriental or woody. It will set you apart; every time somebody smells it they will remember you and your aura. Better yet, go to the Body Shop and make your own blend. Sandalwood is a good start. Add something feminine, though, to balance it out. The last thing a femme fatale wants is to smell like a man.
8. Wear your hair in an extreme side part with Veronica Lake-esque waves. Wearing it in a dramatically short style is also a good choice. Stick to true, bold hair colors, like bright auburn, dark brown, or platinum blonde.
9. Wear pale foundation, 'cat's eye' eyeliner, and red or maroon lipstick. Avoid glitter and 'teenager' makeup at all costs.
10. Watch old movies. Mildred Pierce is a great starter. As far as music goes, Fiona Apple in "Criminal" is a good example. Let them inspire you. But don't let them take over--a femme fatale is individual.
11. Make guys wonder.
12. Be smart and have good manners. Being well-educated is something that will set you apart from the flock. Being beautiful with brains adds sex appeal.
Number Six (Battlestar Galactica) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Xenia Onatopp pictures - James Bond Wiki
Elektra King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia