Wednesday, June 17, 2009

WW2 Sanctuary Combat Roleplay Sims in Danger.... PART 2



Today I'll feature 2 notices from WW2 Sanctuary admins Vickster Kuhn and Joe Sparrow who are doing their part to fight for the sims survival for all of us who enjoy WW2 Combat Roleplay.

From Vickster Kuhn: "Don't know what you've got 'til it's gone....

For months we've been playing and having a great time at Sanctuary, and all the while our good friend and benefactress Saffron Giano has been footing the bill, dealing with complaints, and struggling to make the sims self sufficient.

While vendors and rentals have defrayed the operating costs somewhat, she has forked over the lion's share of the tier fees month after month.

I want to take this opportunity to say, Thank you Saffy for all you gave us!

We love you! Good luck and God Bless you!"


From Joe Sparrow: "Regarding the sims....

....as it is we can't afford 200,000 L per month, so we have plans to move to a cheaper sim bought direct from LL. I know, less prims and all that, but with Saf gone there's not much else I can do.

I can keep the sims alive.... We just need about 150,000 more Lindens donated before the 24th.

I will have to build the sims from scratch but they will live, so if you know anyone who can donate or pledge please help us. I can't do it alone."




Post a Comment