Monday, June 4, 2007

Attention Scriptors!

(is it scriptors? scripters? those who script?)

I have an idea for a new gadget/tool that would greatly enhance both blog reading and SL time management.

While at work, a coffeehouse, bookstore, etc...I read a great many blogs and many of those are related to Second Life. Some of those blogs have SLurls to great places inworld. By the time I get home where I can get down to some Second Life exploring, I've forgotten about those sims I need to visit.

So here's my idea. A toolbar or desktop gadget that saves and sorts your collected SLurls and that will, after SL logon, transfer your findings to your inworld HUD.

Voila!

Happy Teleporting!

All I ask in return is that you give me free copies for life. Heh.

Of course if this has already been done, please let me know. I need it like...last week.
Post a Comment