Thursday, May 24, 2007

Veyron's Adventures: Next Blogger Party - June 16th

I think she forgot, or didn't know about, our Torley-Watermelon theme idea...

Veyron's Adventures: Next Blogger Party - June 16th:

"Mark your calendars for a blogger party on June 16th. I'm going to try to start the party early and go late, so people in Europe don't have to stay up into the wee hours of the night - although, they seem to enjoy that.

Next, for the theme...."

Veyron's Adventures: Next Blogger Party - June 16th

2 comments:

tiana meriman said...

hehe yeah probably XD but i hope we get the formal theme. i want to see everyone in their most beautiful gowns and tux ^^

Anonymous said...

I asked Torley. If he'd drop by, if we'd all dress up as watermelons.

Torley Linden: Ha ha ha that is so nice; I would like to come inworld more generally, sadly I have a dearth of time. Alas! *shakes fist at clock* It would be such an honor.

I don't think that's a 'yes'. :(

OW, and neither did she include my 'Gor' theme. Must go with military then, I guess. No formal! Me does not have that!