Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A horse is a horse, of course, of course






My friends Silvy and Macey purchased horses a while back and I expressed some interest in getting one myself. I mean why not? I already had 3 cars, 3 motorcycles, a BSG Vipor and Raptor, a bicycle, a skycycle...I obviously needed a horse. So saying goodbye to 2000 Linden dollars, I said hello to my new equine pal. I've decided my horse is male and I've picked out a name for him...Lagabit, aka Sir Lagalot.

Lag and Lagabit aside, I've decided on 2 more RL purchases. A new keyboard and a laptop cooling pad. I've had some embarassing contest losses due to my crappy laptop keyboard, trying to hit the correct keys while my 'puter is propped up at an angle to keep it cool.

I'll need practice, too. Actions like flying aircraft and driving cars are not the same as the more nuanced trotting and jumping in a steeplechase.

No comments: