Saturday, May 26, 2007

The one time I didn't write a post in another app!

*Zoe Connolly remembers why she doesn't write long posts*

Because in my klutzy-ness I usually delete them.

Ok, so do as I say, not as I do.

Always write your post separate from your blog, then copy and paste your work into your blog and make your edits at that time, adding links, etc...

I made the mistake of NOT doing this, just this one time.

And my great not-a-meme #17 response post is gone!

*sighs, holds face in hands*

I'm re-writing now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you use 'save draft'? And save once in a while? *coughs* WP! *coughs*

Unknown said...

Blogger does have that feature. It automatically saves the draft at regular intervals.

I blissfully ignored this feature when I unknowingly ran into a snag. While I was "in the zone" furiously writing, I discovered a catch...did you know that if you use too many tags for your post, Blogger disables the auto-save feature until you reduce the number of tags?

I found this out the hard way.