Friday, June 22, 2007

My opinions and building projects: WARNING: blog to be deleted

My opinions and building projects: WARNING: blog to be deleted

"well after talking to several people, particularly zoe connolly. i know what i'm going to do with this blog. i'm gonna delete it!...."

Tiana and I had a long conversation on Wednesday morning and just for the record, I tried really very hard to convince Tiana to at least keep her blog around. My reasoning for this was so she could resume posting at a later time. There's no harm in changing gears with your blog and going in a different direction. Changing directions is the *one* constant I have with my own blog. But she is convinced that she needs to delete and start over.

What's important is that ultimately, Tiana's blog is Tiana's intellectual property and she has every right to delete her own work. She has decided to concentrate on a particular area of interest and wants the freedom that comes with starting a new blog....clean, from scratch, unencumbered by past expectations from herself or others.

I don't blame her. At times I've thought of doing that myself. I've made changes to this blog and my other blogs. Shifting focus, deleting, whatever will make sense to me in my real life and second life.

*Hugs and kisses Tiana.*

I look forward to your next project, babe...

My opinions and building projects: WARNING: blog to be deleted

1 comment:

tiana meriman said...

indeed zoe tried to convince me i shouldnt do it. her arguments were also very true and reasonable.

but ultimatly the voice of reason was unable to crush the voice of my heart. even if she tried very hard ^^

thank you for your wishes love and thank you for your constant support ^^