Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I'll have another Starbucks or Tim Horton's please...

High-caffeine venting...

I know I'm sounding too emotional about this, but I'm sick and tired of this new policy shit and disregard for the real frustrations from user/residents. Ok yeah it started with ageplay...yadda yadda yadda...I hate it too. So, with that disclaimer out of the way...

LL is too preoccupied with political correctness when they should be improving technology. If they pretend they're something else LL may well be sued out of existence. Or more likely, it will be purchased by a far more strict company. It will mean the Disneyfication of SL and we will likely lose everything we've built here. Imagine a strict Human Resources controlled workplace. Do you want to come home from work and login to a virtual world that reminds you of the office?

If things don't improve I'm likely to leave SL...and yes I'm drinking lots of coffee today and yes I reserve the right to change my mind!
Post a Comment