Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Royal Caledon Air Force News :: There *is* still a pulse





A very special thank you to all my friends who have come forward with messages of support for me, the RCAF, and The Connolly Telegraph.
Many times in life - and in Second Life one feels they are alone in the world, isolated, separate - and in a weak tearful moment I felt a profound emptiness, sadness, and despair.

I am truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of support I've received in the past 24 hours.
Because of you...I've decided to place my plan for RCAF disbandment on hold for a few weeks while I re-evaluate my position and consider the advice I've been given.

Please be patient as I may take a few days and perhaps a few weeks for a deep-think.
Stay tuned dear friends. RCAF is NOT dead, yet!

1 comment:

Molly Montale said...

"After midnight the moon set and I was alone with the stars. I have often said that the lure of flying is the lure of beauty, and I need no other flight to convince me that the reason flyers fly, whether they know it or not, is the esthetic appeal of flying."

"Adventure is worthwhile in itself."

"The most effective way to do it, is to do it."

- Amelia Earhart