Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Royal Caledon Air Force News :: There *is* still a pulse





A very special thank you to all my friends who have come forward with messages of support for me, the RCAF, and The Connolly Telegraph.
Many times in life - and in Second Life one feels they are alone in the world, isolated, separate - and in a weak tearful moment I felt a profound emptiness, sadness, and despair.

I am truly overwhelmed by the outpouring of support I've received in the past 24 hours.
Because of you...I've decided to place my plan for RCAF disbandment on hold for a few weeks while I re-evaluate my position and consider the advice I've been given.

Please be patient as I may take a few days and perhaps a few weeks for a deep-think.
Stay tuned dear friends. RCAF is NOT dead, yet!
Post a Comment