Saturday, February 9, 2008

"It's sad to lose a friend..."

It's sad to lose a friend over something like a dispute over sim-theme.

So sad in fact that I refuse to do it. I refuse to lose a friend in this manner.

Therefore let me say this now and forever: Hotspur Otoole is my friend and will remain such. We will agree to disagree on a few matters and be done with it. We can play in different sandboxes if we want and on occasion (It is my hope) we can sometimes engage in huge fun-filled battles together. But by all means let's all have fun, play, dance, lift a mug, and shout our Hooo's! There is no time for divisions to fester in our community.

In a comment on his blog I wrote: "I say we 'Bury The Hatchet' have a drink at Dia's Loft in Harborside and move on with our lives."

Let us all drink a toast to ourselves and Caledon!

Long Live Middlesea Fleet! Long Live Royal Caledon Air Force! Long Live Guvnah Shang!....And Long Live Caledon!

3 comments:

Desmond Shang said...

I am SO glad people can get past this stuff.

I have dreams... of a huge, active, wonderful grid where magic happens.

Wondrous lands with spectacular landscapes, incredible citizens, laughter and fun and world class events the likes of which the grid has never seen.

Airships and aspirations will always be a fundamental part of this.

Thank you for seeing it through, Zoe.

Unknown said...

...and thank *you* Guvnah!

We all have passions over Caledon because of what a wondrous place it is!

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

Fraulein Connolly,

Although I was merely an observer, I would like to say it also brings me a sense of great relief that this has been sorted out so amicably. Well done.

Yrs.,

Klaus Wulfenbach