Wednesday, August 22, 2007

BSG47 - Battlestar Pacifica

For months I've been privy to information about an upcoming BSG roleplay sim on the horizon.

When I was starting The Connolly Telegraph , buying and arranging my Victorian Steampunk lands in Antiquity and Caledon, as well as my work on a few other Second Life projects... I lost track of the opening of BSG47, but earlier today (before SL downtime maintenance), I proudly wore my uniform and explored the Battlestar Pacifica for the first time.

BSG47 - Battlestar Pacifica is a roleplay sim based on the re-imagined TV series Battlestar Galactica from the Sci-Fi Channel. The timeline is parallel to Galactica and Pegasus and appears to be a very interesting build.

I think this is something Zabrina will love *winks*





2 comments:

tiana meriman said...

is this another sim, you're going to be reporting about? XD if it continues this way i'm gonna have to become a sim so that you have time for me :P

Unknown said...

Hah! No way!

I have my hands full already. This is all fun for me. No reporting except for the usual random blog post.

Can't wait to see you again, Tiana! I miss you!