Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My land in Antiquity Cove

This will illustrate the placement of the major buildings. My cottage on the left, lighthouse tower in the middle, and office building to the right. The office is HQ for The Connolly Telegraph , the Second Life Bloggers group, and the Steampunk Ladies Spy League. You can also see an example of the Yacht I recently purchased (thanks to dinee and DesertWolf for helping me choose). The one near my lighthouse belongs to the Grand Duke of Antiquity but I do have one of my own for meetings and small parties. One thing about the cottage...it may change if I can get the same one I had last spring/summer. I'm still working on obtaining a copy. Next step.....decorating!

1 comment:

tiana meriman said...

i was looking for your house in antiquity this morning and i couldnt find it, turns out i was just one sim off XD