Sunday, August 19, 2007

SL Bloggers Party 08/19 at Jelly's place

Our next Second Life Bloggers Party is Sunday the 19th of August @
4:00 PM SL time.

Our hosts this time are JellyBean and HawksRock

From JellyBean Madison's blog....

"Hall of Bloggity Justice...

... the monthly Blogger Party at 4p.m. SLT. The theme is super heroes but I'm sure a super villain will be okay as well. Hawks & I are hosting it this month at our new home. Akasha built the bestest Hall of Justice just for the party. We so love her. Anywho I hope all ya'll can make it & enjoy our dj line up. :D

Alexander Burgess 400-430
Wrath Paine 430-500
HawksRock Gunawan 500-530
DesertWolf Longstaff 530-600

and I'll go on after that if the party runs later. Being that Myg is looking for some naked Tringo action, I'm sure it'll be arranged. :p...."

No comments: