Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Caledon Stormhold

Twitter seems to be a great tool for my blogging efforts. I've been able to make announcements for things that do not require a full post. Plus I've been able to read Twitter pages of several SL friends and acquaintances.

Apparently I'm being read as well. Sin Trenton and I have been chatting up in Caledon, Antiquity, and on Twitter. He read my Twitter post about my visit to Caledon Eyre and dropped in. He mentioned that the new Stormhold Map was now on display at Guvnah Shang's mansion and off we went...




2 comments:

Edward Pearse said...

Stormhold not Stormwood. :-) I'm wondering if it's a Stardust reference myself.

Unknown said...

Haha! Thank you, Sir Edward.

That's the second time I've done that. My brain seems to interpret Stormhold as Stormwood.