Monday, August 20, 2007

Girls with Guns :: The Steampunk Version Part 2

I have lived in the Victorian Steampunk world for some time now. First in New Babbage, and most recently in Antiquity and Caledon. I've grown a deep affection for my homelands and the citizenry.

So it was with deep sadness I read of the recent trouble Caledon was experiencing with Vulgaria.

Vulgaria...the very name tastes sour as I say it aloud in my study.

Previously, I had been in contact with Eladrienne Laval on the subject of creating a League of like-minded Victorian Ladies who would be ready at a moments notice to protect our lands using various covert surveillance and actions.

After hearing the news out of Loch Avie, I went forward with founding this unique group ahead of projected timetables and as yet I am short staffed. I shall require several undaunted ladies who do not shy from the use of weapons or in service to Caledon, Antiquity, and New Babbage.

I present....The Steampunk Ladies Spy League (SLSL) in service to the Victorian Steampunk regions. As Spy Mistress of this organization I offer the services of The SLSL to Caledon in this hour of need.

Ladies....I implore you....there can be no substitute for a Caledon victory over Vulgaria.


2 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

LONG LIVE CALEDON!!

Baron K. Wulfenbach said...

My... for want of a better term, ætheric sister, Melanippe Karas of Themiscyra, is an Amazon with all the traditions of that fierce race of women. I think I will not be out of turn volunteering her services if you have need to call upon her.

I have even seen her suitably dressed for both Caledon and her own lands, in Fraulein Vandeverre's doughty breastplate and pragmatic scientist's long coat.

Yrs.,
KW