Friday, August 10, 2007

Attracting Men




In my various roleplays I've taken to smoking. I even have cigars for my hard-hitting, hard-drinking "Calamity Z" Wild West personae.

One thing I've noticed which I find fascinating. When I "smoke" in SL I find a greater number of males addressing me than before. Why is this? I consulted RL BF on this one. Phin's reply was...."...because it's rather phallic in nature..." followed by..."will you be smoking in RL now?"

Hmmm, I've heard this before and no I wasn't about to take up RL smoking, but as a curious librarian-type, I must know more!

I consulted Google of course, and found this tidbit of information...

Looking Cool

There is no object on earth that looks and feels as much like an erect human penis as a well-made, hand rolled cigar. Sigmund Freud, the pioneer of psychoanalysis, is quoted as saying, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar," implying that most of the time a cigar is a substitute for an erect penis. Think of the diameter and length of a Churchill or double corona cigar. Then visualize the veins in the rolled tobacco leaves. Now add a cone shaped head which is radiating heat. Finally, put that image between a beautiful woman's lips, which resemble vagina lips, and let her suck on it a bit. See the way its cone-shaped head glows, sparkles and gives off even more heat as she sucks? Now, as she parts those soft, warm, moist, pink lips, her mouth is filled with a thick, creamy white substance that flows like fresh semen. This is why polite society strictly forbade women to smoke from the time of Columbus until the Twentieth Century. Watching an attractive woman savor a good sized cigar is about as close to watching her have sexual intercourse as you're going to get without seeing the real thing.

Watching an attractive woman smoke a cigarette is a similar experience, but with one added feature. When she delicately holds her lit cigarette between the tips of two perfectly straight fingers, it looks like an exceptionally large, erect penis between two legs, in miniature. Then you can watch its head glow brightly as she sucks on it as well. If she follows that with a pop inhale or a French inhale, you get to see that thick, creamy white stuff that filled her warm, moist, pink mouth as well. It just doesn't get any better than this.

Needless to say, women who smoke have always been classified by society as "bad girls". A lit cigarette is an essential accessory for any prostitute or topless dancer who wants to make money. "Good girls" don't smoke, but a girl who smokes always has a "dark side" lurking somewhere. Combine the phallic appearance of a lit cigarette between a woman's straight fingers, and the hypnotic relaxation of watching drifting smoke and you often have an instant, uncontrollable erection. The sight of a "bad" mother teaching her young daughter to be "bad" more than doubles the effect.
Plus....

Smoking is often used in literature and cinema to help depict a character as dominant or aggressive. Smokers are the predatory villains of many books, plays and films. Some classic examples are Disney's Cruella DeVille, Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, and just about any role ever played by Sean Penn or Nicholas Cage. Even nine year old Tatum O'Neal smoked cigarettes in Paper Moon to show her dominance over adults. Many men fantasize about being dominated by a woman who smokes.

SheckShay!

7 comments:

Eladrienne Laval said...

I don't smoke in RL, but I do in SL. It fits my personality in here better...probably for all of the reasons you've stated. Then again, there are a lot of things that I do in-world that I don't in RL. Pass the whisky and my rifle!

Unknown said...

Eladrienne,

Indeed yes,

My SL experience list is rather long compared to my RL experience list.

And that's perfectly fine with me!

tiana meriman said...

you know i never seen a cigar or a cigarette pictured that way and i guess i can see it now thats its explained that way but honestly it takes one hell of imagination to go from seeing someone suck on smoke to seeing her giving oral intercourse O_o

Anonymous said...

"Now, as she parts those soft, warm, moist, pink lips, her mouth is filled with a thick, creamy white substance that flows like fresh semen"
Oh my..please excuse me for a moment!!!
Soo..are you taking up smoking in RL now? *EG*

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss
Whilst I have no doubt that your ciggy is very phallic and attractive I cant help feeling the top your wearing also helps! Cant say i saw the tobbacco for at least 15 mins.....lol smiles wickedly

Edward Pearse said...

Personally I find few things a bigger turn off than a woman smoking. And that carries over in both RL and SL. But each to their own.

Hotspur O'Toole said...

My virtual (but not very virtuous) self indulges in the occassional vice I would never consider in RL. Tatoos, for instance. I love body art, just not on me. As for smoking, my AVI may occassionally be seen smoking a jaunty cigar or cigarette in holder. He also drinks heavily, and (it is whispered among the gentry) occassionally indulges in the "black smoke". These are all things I would never do in RL, nor really have a desire to do. I just like the visuals.

As for the sexiness factor with smoking. Hmmmmm.. (gazing at the picture in this post)... hmmm.. you were smoking, you say?

H.