Monday, August 13, 2007

My old rental house is already gone....

Perhaps I was too emotional this weekend. My time with Tiana, the happiness I felt being with her and a few of my friends like DW, dinee, Myg and JB, the joys of being a land owner and decorating. Shopping! Dances with friends in Caledon and Grand Opening with new friends in Antiquity.

All great stuff.

But I was sad to see this...My little New England Cottage is gone. Some of you were present during the first 2 blogger parties I hosted. That house is no more. In fact all the cottages are gone, replaced by the lower prim post-modern boxes like the one pictured here. Ah well...prim counts rule don't they?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that is sad. I liked that house. And I kinda know how you feel--I'm moving the Section 8 apartments across the sim and the configuration is going to be a little diff. Feels like the end of an era becuase these were the first lofts Myg and i rented in SL. We liked them so much, we eventually bought the build.