Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Staying in Shape after the Holidays

(December 2014)

I know I should adapt to the new Mesh style in SL with it's mesh clothes and mesh avatars, but I'm a little old school when it comes to my old shape. I bought it February 2007 and it's been a favorite ever since.

Lately I've been watching a little slide show of pics from my blog via the Picasa app on ROKU. As I watched the photographs from the past 8 years, it really struck me. I miss my old shape. There's a sexy and sultry quality to it... Very femme fatale 1960s. Whenever possible, I'm going to use it.

I'm adding it back into my avatar appearance files.


 (January 2015)


By the way, I was catching-up on Marvel's Agent Carter recently and couldn't help but think... TimeForce 10, Agent Connolly! Hee!

No comments: